Goals and Objectives
VISIT A COMFORTABLE PLACE: Physical and Virtual Spaces
Description: Residents will have safe and welcoming physical places to meet and interact with others or to sit quietly and read and will have open and accessible virtual spaces that support networking.
• Patrons may better navigate through an aesthetically pleasing library.
• Website users may better navigate through an intuitive library website.
• Patrons may have better access to technological resources and connectivity.
SATISFY CURIOSITY: Lifelong Learning
Description: Residents will have the resources they need to explore topics of personal interest and continue to learn throughout their lives
• Adults may explore interests and hobbies and enjoy a wide variety of materials and programming.
• Children may discover the joy of reading and become lifelong learners.
• Teens may find materials, programs, and interactive experiences to enhance their current interests.
KNOW YOUR COMMUNITY: Community Resources and Services
Description: Residents will have a central source for information about the wide variety of programs, services, and activities provided by community agencies and
• The unemployed and underemployed may find materials and programs to help them in their job search.
• Seniors may learn more about pertinent lifestyle interests.
• Residents and visitors may find information about area places, events, goods, and services.
• Residents and visitors may find information about area businesses & non-profit organizations.