WILBOR Downloadable Audiobooks
Choosing an audiobook is now
as easy as click, click, click!
1. Install the free software from Overdrive's website - Overdrive Media Console
2. Browse and check out audiobook titles at the WILBOR website (powered by OverDrive)
3. Download to your computer and listen, burn to a CD (when applicable), or transfer to a portable device, like an mp3 player..
Good to Know!
- Titles check out for 14 days. You have 14 days to listen to a title on your computer, burn to CD, or transfer to your MP3 player.
- No late fees! Titles "return" automatically after 14 days, and are no longer accessible on your computer (unless you check it out again).
- Audiobooks can NOT be returned early (unlike eBooks)
- Limit of 3 items per library card from WILBOR at one time (3 audiobooks, 3 eBooks, or a combination of both).
- Our WILBOR subscription covers Keokuk residents, rural Lee County residents, and those that have a purchased card.
- You can not check out items from WILBOR if you have: overdue item(s), fines of $10.00 or more, or an expired account.
To get started, you will need your KPL card and a password. If you do not have a password for your library account, please contact the library.
To help you get started:
- A list of Supported Devices (will my device work with Overdrive?)
- Quick Start Guide
- WILBOR Audiobooks and iPods/Shuffles Guide (with PICTURES!)
- Checkout Help
- YouTube Video Tutorial on Downloading with WILBOR
- Help (includes "Software Help" and "Troubleshooting")
- More Help! (Setting up, Logging in, Downloading, Playing, Transferring to an mp3 player, iPods, Burning to CD)
Having a hard time finding a title that ISN'T checked out? Browse available WILBOR titles, using the advanced search feature!
Wish to make a purchase request? Use this form!